- coffee. I'm just sayin...it's important. My Toddy puts a smile on my face.
- My computer is
(too much)a part of my morning routine. I choose to read my favorite blogs instead of watching the news. (and so this morning, while reading V&L who guested on La Doce Vita...I came up with my list here. The blogging world is so-very-connected.)
- The human touch. A hug from My Guy or a son. A big, crushing one is best.
- A few products**
- Almost-daily-calls to a certain friend(s)
- Laughter - if I haven't laughed for a certain period of time, I tell My Guy he must make me laugh.
- Movies - a love of ours - My Guy and I hit one almost every Friday night. Or rent one.
- Fluffing (i.e., moving furniture, rearranging, changing out a vignette....)
- Bible study with the most loving, accepting women...on earth!
- Books - fiction, decorating, self-help, spiritual
What about you? What floats your boat? Makes you giddy? What can't you live without?