Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Who's Like Us?

Welcome to New York City!!!!
I had SO MUCH FUN!

How CAN one girl have so much fun asked a friend..
Well, when you meet the folks I hung with for a week, you'll see. 
I love words!
I love faces!
So, I'm putting words TO these faces.

PRAYERFUL
(or perhaps here she's soaking in the reverie!)


LOUD (said "reverie")


HIP!

GLAM!

BROTHERLY LOVE

BEAUTY

ADORABLE

(more) BROTHERLY LOVE

SOUL SISTERS


SOPHISTICATES


SASS & CLASS

LOVE

COLORFUL

GRACEFUL

PARTY MODE

PLAYFUL

FANCY FEET
(and you should see their faces!)

GIDDY

FUN & GLOSSY

TOASTED  UHHH, A TOAST!

LOOPY

CAMARADERIE

GIRLS

DUDES


BLESSED

Yes, I am pouting.  I didn't want to leave...

We laughed from sun up to sun down, ran all over New York, danced the night(s) away.  Made new friends I'll never forget.  A wedding wooed us to the city and my prayer is that my nephew and beautiful wife live happily ever after.  And they will as long as they lean on one another and their families.

My father has a favorite toast.  And, so to everyone that attended, I'd like to raise my glass and say:

Who's like us?  Damn few!





12 comments:

Joy said...

Wow that looks like an awesome time. I need someone to get married in NYC so I can go.
Great pictures.

Joy

Pam said...

I love that quote! So glad you had a great time and shared your pictures with us...you are so photogenic! You fit perfectly in the city..wish I could have met you for a drinkie...xoxo

catie said...

damn few! ♥

Dianne said...

Loved this!

CC said...

Oh, Virginia!!!! What a post.....Love, love, love!
I especially love that last picture of you....Too cute!!!!

I'm going to have to "borrow" your dad's toast! Classic!!!!
XOXO

Emily said...

Oh what a time! Your dad's toast is the making of a good movie line!

mummacl@aol.com said...

Priceless---maybe you and GD should get a little flat in Soho to weekend there....wouldnt that be so fun?? Thanks for sharing!
Carol

TeriGigi/Girl Meets Paris said...

I enjoyed your pics so much. Your family looks like ours... a little crazy with a lot of laughter mixed in!

Pop over and enter my giveaway... today's the last day!

Tricia said...

Great post Virginia and such fun pics! The Cupping Room in Soho is always a must for brunch whenever we visit the big apple.
Happy 2011 to you my friend.
Hugs~
T

mary said...

love how you told your story!
very fun!!

Denise said...

LOVED the pictures!! And damn few, for sure!!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

What a great start to my day to read about such fun! I love the way you live life to the full!

Have a great week,
Linsey