Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 25, 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

Zip-a-dee-ay!

My, oh my, what a wonderful day

Plenty of sunshine headin' my way

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay



Winter 2011 was crazy cold...especially for Texas.  I neglected our yard.  As bright and sunny as today is, my yard is sad, sad, sad.



Dry, brown, dead.  Pathetic plants!!!!  My bad!
I did not even attempt to keep these babies warm...


But, today is a good, good day (think "Black Eyed Peas" song!)....
(can you tell I'm singing a lot today???)
I've got a little spring in my step at the thought of
getting in the yard.
Gotta doctor these darlings to good health.  But is there hope?

Ahh..............some GREEN!


And the zing in my step is also due to a potential change in my life.
It excites my soul.
God made me flexible - a lover of change.
I'll fill you in soon.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!

4 comments:

catie said...

well, you KNOW i love a little "zip-a-dee-doo-dah!"
your yard knows how to spring back to life, but a little fluffing from you would likely be good for both of you {you and your yard}.
can't wait to hear the news.
{maybe you're getting an orange sofa??}

Dianne said...

Should I send you Mr. Perry?

Anonymous said...

What a delight it is to visit your blog!
I hope you are having a "zip-a-dee-doo" kind of day!
Happy March 1!
Xo,
E&J

Anonymous said...

oh i can hear you singing....i'm also in the yard today. terribly behind in pruning the roses. how do you like your new job???? xoxo FRANCO