Chicks share. We laugh, pray, decorate and shop together. It's all good. I feel like I'm running next door every time I click on the blog. Cannot wait to see who is "home" and what the chit chat is all about. These 25 women know more about me than anyone I hang around with on a daily basis.
One such friend has a wonderful blog of her own and I visited her ranch this morning. It was after my morning coffee and quiet time. My sons are on my heart - today, the oldest is pulling at the heartstrings over the youngest. I feel like I know the Rx for his soul...yet he's not there - not ready. He does not want/cannot hear what his Mom has to say. BUT...boy does he need to visit Chatelaine Ranch and read what my pal has written today.
Her post resonates with me - not so much FOR me - but I know a few people who could put their anger to good use. Like Kelly, I am allergic to martyrs. A-C-T-I-O-N. It's a must in my vocabulary.
(Due to my '70s Music Party last weekend...) this song is on my mind:
I want to go where the people dance
I want some action
I want to live
Action, I got so much to give
I want to give it
I want to get some too
The meaning behind these tunes means something else perhaps...but in Vava Terms:
- "...go where the people dance" = FUN. I surround myself with positive, fun people.
- "I want some action." = I won't lie down.
- "I want to live." = Bucket list, to do list, dream, call it what you will. LIVE people!
- "I want to give it." = Be authentic, be an encourager. Be.
- "I want to get some too." = (mind out of gutter, please). I want to be open to LIFE!
Strange how my friend and I are posting on similar topics. Whether anger or action get you going....choose one. Don't lie down and take it...think about dancing.